We ask all visitors to cooperate with the following measures aimed at preventing the spread of COVID-19 infections, with the health and safety of both visitors and staff in mind.
December 23, 2020
Request for visitors
The Countermeasures against COVID-19
The following will not be permitted to enter ICC.
- People with a fever of 37.5℃ (99.5℉) or above. (Visitors will have their temperature taken upon entry with a thermal camera and non-contact thermometer.)
- People who have traveled within the past two weeks to a region or country with a high infection rate.
- People with symptoms such as fever, sore throat, runny nose, persistent fatigue, etc.
- People not wearing a face covering.
Request for the cooperation of visitors
- Please wear a face covering. (Not required for children under 3 years old.)
- Please cooperate with cough etiquette, handwashing, and hand sanitizing with alcohol sanitizer.
- Please refrain from speaking loudly.
- Please maintain social distancing, including from other visitors.
- If you fall ill, please inform the guide staff.
- We recommend that you make a note yourself of the date and time of your visit.
- When using an elevator, please follow the restrictions on capacity.
- You may have to wait before entering the hall to avoid overcrowding, depending on the situation inside.
- Please do not lean on walls or touch exhibition cases more than necessary.
If there is an outbreak of coronavirus infection at ICC
We are conducting the following initiatives.
- We monitor the health of our staff daily. If anyone feels unwell, such as showing symptoms of fever or coughing, they are told not to come to work and to stay at home.
- ICC staff wear face coverings at works.
- We frequently and carefully clean and sterilize objects that visitors touch a lot, such as handrails, buttons, and devices used for operating pieces of work.
- We keep the inside of the building thoroughly ventilated and cleaned.
- We have installed perspex screens at the reception desk.
NTT InterCommunication Center [ICC]
Press Contact Details: AKASAKA Emiko
TEL: 03-5353-0800 FAX: 03-5353-0900